"There's no place like home."

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Flamingos 2 Go

Just part of the display in my mom's yard

A few months ago, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I won a Breast Cancer Support display from a small, local business.  When I picked-up the display, I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.  This awesome lady decided to start this business as a way to supplement her family's income, but also provide something truly unique.  Flamingos 2 Go rents out displays (known for their flamingos) to put up in your own yard or in someone special's yard.  She has tons of themes for all types of occasions.  Usually, you can go pick-up the display and set-up or you can pay an additional fee to have it set-up for you.  Please check out their website so you can see all the ways to "flock" the yard!
NOTE:  The pictures I am posting are from my mom's yard.  I wasn't able to set-up everything she provided because my mom's yard is smaller and limited by the amount of cement in her patio, but it still looked great and she was so surprised. 
A trunk full of fun waiting to be displayed

1 comment:

  1. Let's put this on the calendar now! Flamingo is the new black.

    ReplyDelete