"There's no place like home."

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cosmo's Gourmet Co. Bakery & Deli

It's been a couple of weeks and I am back with a great local place we recently tried.  After a few days of getting there after they closed or going on one of their days off, we finally made into Cosmo's Gourmet Co. Bakery & Deli.  In fact, I went in twice in one week!  It's a neat local business whose claim to fame is their awesome gourmet cupcakes. They also serve lunches that include sandwiches, salads and soups, but let's talk about what everyone wants to know about....cupcakes!
 On my first visit I got a mix of cupcakes.  Starting at top left and going clockwise around, we have Cookies and Milk, Maple Bacon (more on that in a bit), Lemon, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Banana Pudding and Rocky Road.  They were all quite tasty.  My husband tried the Maple Bacon and hasn't stopped talking about it since.  It may sound crazy, but it's an awesome flavor!
The next day my mom asked me to buy a few cupcakes since she had company coming over.  On this visit we had a Peach Cobbler (with the chunk of peach), two Key Lime Pie (lime wedge on top, which had a crust on the bottom of the cupcake), three Banana Split (the ones with the cherry on top) and three Hummingbird (the three with the crumbs on top).

They have quite a selection of flavors (more than what you see here) that they rotate throughout the week so I suggest friending them on Facebook so you can catch your favorite flavor!  Which flavor would you pick?   Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Omg leo!!!! Yes. This is everything! I am so excited to share this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'd pick the one where I can taste them all.

    ReplyDelete